Safety at AB Dance Company
AB Dance Company follows the recommendations of the safety officials and the general guidelines for performance arts, such as the instructions for safe distances and hygiene practices by Finnish institute for health and welfare and Ministry of Education and Culture.
The health of our audience and our staff is of utmost priority to us at AB Dance Company. Procedures to improve the safety have been taken and we wish that our audience will follow the instructions on their part.
Procedures by AB Dance Company
- The foyer has been expanded to allow safe distances before the performances and during intermissions.
- The audience capacity has been reduced and the audience is seated with safe distances.
- The audience is allowed to take seats 10 minutes before the performance to avoid queues.
- The intermission is approximately 20 minutes.
- The audience is provided with disinfectant and disposable face masks at the doors and in the foyer.
- We have increased the cleaning of the theatre facilities. The surfaces are now also wiped before and after the intermission.
- More staff will be available in the foyer to ensure as smooth and safe a theatre experience as possible when needed.
- Our staff stays at home even with the slightest symptoms. Everyone in the staff takes good care of hand hygiene and wears gloves and face masks while serving customers.
What we expect from our visitors
- If possible, we recommend buying tickets from our online store in advance.
- Please visit us only when you are healthy. Our staff also comes to work only when they are healthy. If someone in your group gets ill the tickets for the whole group can be changed to another date without charge.
- Keep a safe distance. A safe distance is 1 – 2 meters.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap several times a day. We also strongly recommend wearing a face mask during the performances.
- Use card payment in the café if possible.