Ticket information and prices
Tickets can be purchased with a Finnish online bank service or with a Visa/MasterCard/Electron card. Tickets are delivered via email directly after the payment has been registered. There are no service fees in our ticket sales.
Not available for sale in the online ticket sales
- Morning and daytime performances for children
- Group tickets (discounted price á 22 € / 20 €)
- Tickets for student groups over 10 people (discounted price á 10 €)
- Special-priced discount tickets
- Performances outside of Manilla theatre (unless stated otherwise)
Phone: (02) 284 0100 (Monday – Friday at 12PM – 3PM) | Email: email@example.com
If you want to reserve a ticket for a weekend performance please do so by Friday 12PM at the latest via email / by Friday 3PM at the latest by phone.
Please remember to cancel your reservation if you are not able to make it.
Performances for children at Manilla
Tickets 10 €
Performances for all ages at Manilla
25 € single ticket
23 € pensioners
15 € students, children (under 18 years), unemployed persons, and persons in civil service or in the army.
Group tickets for performances at Manilla
22 € / person for groups of over 5 people
20 € / person for groups of 10 or more people
- Members of Teme, Finnish Actors’ Association, and TAKU; members of the press 12 €.
- Dance and theatre students 12 €.
- Members of the AB Dance Company Supporters’ Association: A discount in AB Dance Company’s own performances at Manilla theatre 3 € / ticket. The quota is 5 tickets. Other possible member discounts are informed to the members individually.
- Assistant ticket (for assistants of disabled people) 0 €
Special-priced tickets are not applied in group reservations. Reservations and advance only from AB Dance Company.
Corporate events at Manilla
Corporate events can be arranged with our current repertoire at Manilla theatre. The maximum number of attendees depends on the performance. The customer can also organize their own program before or after the performance. The theatre café & bar is licensed for serving of alcoholic beverages.
Reserved tickets must be purchased at the latest 30 minutes before the start of the performance. The ticket sales and the café & bar open 1 hour before the start of the show. Tickets can also be purchased in advance at our office in Manilla Monday – Friday at 12PM – 3PM.
In order to avoid traffic at the ticket sales we recommend purchasing tickets at the online ticket sales or at our office in Manilla in advance.
- Group reservations need to be confirmed at the latest two weeks prior to the performance.
- Group tickets need to be purchased at our office in Manilla at the latest 10 days prior to the performance (our office is open Monday – Friday at 12PM – 3PM). The tickets can also be invoiced in advance and collected when arriving at the performance.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
At AB Dance Company you can pay with cash or with debit/credit card. We also accept Smartum Saldo and culture vouchers, Edenred recreational vouchers, Ticket Mind & Body/Ticket Duo cards, and Tyky-payment means.